The Apple and Pear Sample the Harvest Event has been changed to September 26th and is a great chance to try out the later apples and pears.
Sampling will take place in the WWFRF Fruit Garden.
Registration begins at 10:30 am. Event begins at 11:00 am.
The apple and pear sampling will proceed as follows:
- The public will arrive starting at 10:30 AM and park in the area North of the WWFRF Fruit Garden. Parking volunteers will direct traffic into the parking area.
- Participants will then sign in at the registration table.
- Harvest Sampling Events are free to current WWFRF members, and open to non-members @ $15 / Individual and $30.00 / family (one household only). No pets are allowed.
- Participants will be allowed to harvest samples of the various fruit varieties.
- Sweet apple cider will be available for tasting.
- This event will end at 2:00 PM. No entry after 12 pm.